HOW TO LEARN PROGRAMMING
Whether you are coming from an engineering background, finance, or social science among many. Computer programming can be learned by all who have a passion for code.
Nonetheless, the majority of enthusiasts slip away from learning to code (programming) and waste time on endless tutorials which they never finish, thereby finding themselves in a situation known as tutorial hell.
Below 7 points will guide you on how to learn to be a programmer and land that dream tech job!
- Familiarize yourself with the basic concepts and syntax of the language.
- Practice writing and running simple programs to gain hands-on experience.
- Use online resources, such as tutorials and forums, to learn new concepts and troubleshoot any issues you may encounter.
- Join a community of other aspiring programmers, such as a local coding club or online forum, to share your knowledge and learn from others.
- Continue to challenge yourself with more complex programming tasks and projects to improve your skills.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the field of programming.