HOW TO BECOME A WEB DEVELOPER IN 2023
Becoming a web developer in 2023 is one of the best career decisions you could make and achieve at zero cost.
There are a plethora of resources on how to become a web developer. Surprisingly, a lot of this information project new learners on a high path which mostly end in unwanted results.
To become a web developer in 2023, you can follow these steps:
2. Practice building websites and web applications: As you learn the technologies, try building small websites and web applications to get hands-on experience and develop your skills.
3. Learn a web framework: A web framework is a set of tools and libraries that make it easier to build web applications. Some popular web frameworks include Django (Python), Rails (Ruby), and Laravel (PHP).
4. Learn a version control system: Version control systems allow you to track changes to your code and collaborate with other developers. Git is the most popular version control system, and you can learn it through online tutorials and resources.
5. Build a portfolio: As you gain experience building websites and web applications, create a portfolio of your work to showcase your skills to potential employers.
6. Get a job or start a business: Once you have developed your skills and built a portfolio, you can start applying for web developer jobs or consider starting your own business as a web developer.
7. Continue learning: Technology is constantly evolving, so it’s important to stay up to date with the latest tools and technologies in web development. Consider taking online courses or earning certifications to stay current in your field.
The ODIN PROJECT and Freecodecamp are some of the premium platforms you can use and become a fully-fledged web developer at no cost.
The only cost involved is your time, patience, and perseverance.
The time to complete learning on any of the above platforms is totally dependent on individual effort. Some people might learn part-time basics whilst others learn full-time basics.
Whichever the case, just make sure you make it happen and become a web developer.